Due to COVID, there is limited access to the Law & Courts Building. However, we are fully staffed, on a staggered basis, and the Courts continue to provide full services (except jury trials) via email, phone, and by appointment with all hearings occurring via Zoom. Our website is available 24/7 and you may also find useful legal information at Michigan Legal Help: http://michiganlegalhelp.org/.
If you have questions about access to the Law & Courts Building related to any business with the Courts, please make contact as follows:
- Circuit Criminal & Family Court File Room, 269-445-4416, x3120, email@example.com
- District Court File Room, 269-445-4424, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Juvenile Court, 269-445-4444, x3233, email@example.com
- Friend of the Court, 269-445-4436, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Probate Court, 269-445-4454, x 3282, email@example.com
- Judge Dobrich’s office, 269-445-4452, option 1, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judge Herman’s office, 269-445-4412, option 1, email@example.com
- Judge Rentfrow’s office, 269-445-4424, x3212, firstname.lastname@example.org
ADA Coordinator/Language Access Coordinator/Other Court Administration Issues, 269-445-4482, email@example.com
Cass County Courts have live YouTube Feeds to provide the public with access to Court hearings.
WELCOME TO CASS COUNTY 4TH DISTRICT COURT
Cass County’s 4th District Court processes a variety of different proceedings including general civil actions involving claims of $25,000 or less, traffic violations including traffic tickets and civil infractions, criminal matters, landlord/tenant disputes, land contract forfeitures, small claims, and attachment/garnishment proceedings. Find out more at “ABOUT DISTRICT COURT.”
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer: This website is intended to provide you with general information and forms regarding probate proceedings. The Court and the Court’s staff are prohibited by law from providing legal advice and assistance in completing forms. Forms and instructions provided here are intended to provide general information concerning filing procedures and may be useful as a guide. This is the only assistance that can be provided by the court’s staff. If, after reviewing this information, you have any questions or need assistance in completing the forms consider contacting an attorney for assistance.