Due to COVID, there is limited access to the Law & Courts Building. However, we are fully staffed, on a staggered basis, and the Courts continue to provide full services (except jury trials) via email, phone, and by appointment with all hearings occurring via Zoom. Our website is available 24/7 and you may also find useful legal information at Michigan Legal Help: http://michiganlegalhelp.org/.
If you have questions about access to the Law & Courts Building related to any business with the Courts, please make contact as follows:
- Circuit Criminal & Family Court File Room, 269-445-4416, x3120, email@example.com
- District Court File Room, 269-445-4424, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Juvenile Court, 269-445-4444, x3233, email@example.com
- Friend of the Court, 269-445-4436, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Probate Court, 269-445-4454, x 3282, email@example.com
- Judge Dobrich’s office, 269-445-4452, option 1, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judge Herman’s office, 269-445-4412, option 1, email@example.com
- Judge Rentfrow’s office, 269-445-4424, x3212, firstname.lastname@example.org
ADA Coordinator/Language Access Coordinator/Other Court Administration Issues, 269-445-4482, email@example.com
Cass County Courts have live YouTube Feeds to provide the public with access to Court hearings.