Due to COVID, there is limited access to the Law & Courts Building. However, we are fully staffed, on a staggered basis, and the Courts continue to provide full services (except jury trials) via email, phone, and by appointment with all hearings occurring via Zoom. Our website is available 24/7 and you may also find useful legal information at Michigan Legal Help: http://michiganlegalhelp.org/.
If you have questions about access to the Law & Courts Building related to any business with the Courts, please make contact as follows:
- Circuit Criminal & Family Court File Room, 269-445-4416, x3120, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District Court File Room, 269-445-4424, email@example.com
- Juvenile Court, 269-445-4444, x3233, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friend of the Court, 269-445-4436, email@example.com
- Probate Court, 269-445-4454, x 3282, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judge Dobrich’s office, 269-445-4452, option 1, email@example.com
- Judge Herman’s office, 269-445-4412, option 1, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judge Rentfrow’s office, 269-445-4424, x3212, email@example.com
ADA Coordinator/Language Access Coordinator/Other Court Administration Issues, 269-445-4482, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cass County Courts have live YouTube Feeds to provide the public with access to Court hearings.
WELCOME TO CASS COUNTY PROBATE COURT
The Cass County Probate Court processes a variety of different proceedings including estates, guardianships, conservatorships, wills filed for safekeeping, trust proceedings, mental health treatment, among other matters. Additionally, adoptions, name changes, and emancipations are processed through Probate Court.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer: This website is intended to provide you with general information and forms regarding probate proceedings. The Court and the Court’s staff are prohibited by law from providing legal advice and assistance in completing forms. Forms and instructions provided here are intended to provide general information concerning filing procedures and may be useful as a guide. This is the only assistance that can be provided by the court’s staff. If, after reviewing this information, you have any questions or need assistance in completing the forms consider contacting an attorney for assistance.